Chicken Bread Cozy For sale

Moodene

Songster
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
Devers, Texas
I made this Chicken Bread Cozy sitting in a basket. You can put rolls or biscuits inside to keep them warm. Just lift up her wings and get one out..She is made of 100% cotton and washable..Asking $20 plus shipping. I will take Paypal or Money Order. Put SOLD in post and send me your zipcode so I can add the shipping charges.
I can make 2 more like this one if anyone wants one.
DSC09162.jpg

Nadine

That is so cute! Is the bottem filled with rice? Are the eyes microwavable? I had one that was filled with rice and you would put in the microwave and it would keep rolls warm for a nice long time.
big_smile.png

No, the bottom is not filled with rice. It is only a cover. I can make a seperate pouch filled with rice for that purpose for nothing..that way you don't have to microwave the whole chicken...lol...

That is just to cute ! If my DH wouldn't kill me I'd get it. Are you going to make anymore after Christmas? I could probably get away with it after the Holidays are past lol. She is just as sweet as can be. I'd love to see my DH shake his head as he walks in for dinner. Let me know if you intend on making anymore later on.

I will make more if anyone wants them..I had made one for a friend of mine and she told me to put them on here...lol..so I will make more..I am working on different colors..
Nadine

Back
Top Bottom