Chicken Breed Focus - Araucana

Pics
Mine should be coming in May some time, as long as nothing happens flu wise
Where are yours coming from? I got mine from a breeder here in Texas who had eggs shipped in from a breeder in Georgia.

Does anyone know how non-standardized colors work? I know certain varieties are accepted by the APA, but these came from a mixed color flock. The base color is Black, but they definitely had gold as well.

Where are yours coming from? I got mine from a breeder here in Texas who had eggs shipped in from a breeder in Georgia.

Does anyone know how non-standardized colors work? I know certain varieties are accepted by the APA, but these came from a mixed color flock. The base color is Black, but they definitely had gold as well.
Mine are coming from Chicken Scratch Poultry. I have 14 coming that are supposed to all be rumpless (some tufted, some not), and a few extras that will be tailed (but those are going to people just wanting the blue eggs anyways)

Mine are coming from Chicken Scratch Poultry. I have 14 coming that are supposed to all be rumpless (some tufted, some not), and a few extras that will be tailed (but those are going to people just wanting the blue eggs anyways)
I like the rumpless. They remind me of a Kiwi. My wife and I had some many years ago, we loved them.

Back
Top Bottom