Here are the pics.

Attachments

• 20180912_131250.jpg
    20180912_131250.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • 20180906_082919.jpg
    20180906_082919.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
the first one i had she died at 5 years,second one died at 8 years and now i have one 6 months old ,ready to lay any day this is the first one
this is the second one
this is the one i have now

Pretty girls, and you had them quite some time too. Were they good layers for you?

I had three for a while. They are BEAUTIFUL birds but rather high strung. Not good birds for a small backyard flock, especially, if you confine your birds to a run.
But if you have open space for them to forage and don't mind a bird who loves to BAGAWK at just about everything, you'll love them.

They are beautiful! They won't last a day in my backyard though, if they are that nervous.

I had one last year and she was a good layer and real tame. She was barely blue though, mostly white with a very faint tint of blue.
Got her from Meyer Hatchery. Have more ordered for May 2016.

Hello,Yes Andalusians are a flighty bird as most Mediterranean breed .They are very talkative also. I no longer have them but instead I have light brown leghorn bantams and White Faced Black Spanish Bantams.Both breeds are of the Mediterranean class very similar in temperament .They can be confined but in a chicken tractor that gives them new forage a couple times a week.Blues are interesting birds for sure( good egg layers also). thanks guys :)

Back
Top Bottom