White crested black

newest gold laced polish

white crested blue in front and white crested black behind

white crested blue

white crested black

silver laced

mung my oldest olish she was supposed to be gold laced but idk about that

mungs crest. almost tolbunt

Also the bird in my profile pic is a polish cross. she is one of mungs offspring

Last edited:
A little over 5 weeks ago I suffered one of the horrors of having a heat lamp in my coop for my young birds. I lost all 16 of my 6 week old chicks in the fire and another 3 hens due to complications arising from the fire. Heartbroken I cried myself to sleep only to have my husband take the kids out the very next morning and bring back 30 assorted chicks. 4 of which were polish pullets. I'm officially in love with those little crests. Today my 29 survivors (lost 1 as a week old) moved to their introduction run. I hope to get a better picture of my polish tomorrow but I didn't want to upset them more. My point is that I now have 4 polish of different colors and patterns and I love them so much. They are so cute.

So glad you decided to do Polish! My avatar picture is one of mine. 'Cilla Omelette
Love those glasses! :cool:
White crested black newest gold laced polish white crested blue in front and white crested black behind white crested blue white crested black silver laced mung my oldest olish she was supposed to be gold laced but idk about that mungs crest. almost tolbunt Also the bird in my profile pic is a polish cross. she is one of mungs offspring
Very nice :D I have a couple of gold lace with white in their crest, seems to be a blip in their colouring rather than being a Tolbunt. My Tolbunt chicks are a totally different colour to how my gold lace hatched.
A little over 5 weeks ago I suffered one of the horrors of having a heat lamp in my coop for my young birds. I lost all 16 of my 6 week old chicks in the fire and another 3 hens due to complications arising from the fire. Heartbroken I cried myself to sleep only to have my husband take the kids out the very next morning and bring back 30 assorted chicks. 4 of which were polish pullets. I'm officially in love with those little crests. Today my 29 survivors (lost 1 as a week old) moved to their introduction run. I hope to get a better picture of my polish tomorrow but I didn't want to upset them more. My point is that I now have 4 polish of different colors and patterns and I love them so much. They are so cute.
Sorry to hear about the fire, how devastating :hugs Pleased to hear you are loving your polish, how old are they?
Our girls are FAR from timid. They have even jumped up onto our sleeping Huskies. Love these girls!
Mine are not timid either, they love lap sitting and to be stroked. Then again they don't have much choice as they get mauled and loved from being hatched :D

We got our Polish (egg) with Silke eggs we bought to hatch- the seller added it for free. Sir Topham Hatt has been a joy since hatch! RIP Sir (who I think was a pullet). We plan to add Polish in the next month or so.

Do you guys know if you can sex polish chicks? I'd love some help, I have 4 eggs in my incubator ready to hatch and I'm dying to see if I have girls or boys!
I had to wait til mine were four weeks old. When the head dressing took shape along with warblers and the back of the beek changed to red which were signs I had a male.

Back
Top Bottom