chicken calculator

thanks ridge , but the first link works fine and it is the actual English Version , what did you mean by you got hung up , it may of been your internet connection

I'm not very computer literate , but have yet to figure out how to carry on with the F1 crosses . I wish you could just copy the genotype of the two parents and paste it in the boxes .

Last edited:
When I go to"help, pick color from list", it tells me to rebookmark. It does not give me the selection I expected. The link I gave does not tell me that.

I can read the link I gave in English. I don't understand your problem with that. I also get three different ways to build the chicken genetics. I copied the three methods below, in English, from the link. There are other translations as well, but I don't have any trouble following the English. If you scroll down, you get the write-up in English.

METHOD 1 (above): Choose colornames | Kies kleurnamen
METHOD 2: go to chicken calculator directly | ga meteen naar de kip calculator
METHOD 3 (below): Compose your chickens | Stel je kippen samen

Steve, I'm not all that computer literate myself. I have no doubt there are easier ways to do it, but I copy the genotype into a spreadsheet, then have both the spreadsheet and calculator open onscreen to copy the data back into the calculator. Of course, if you are continuing with one of the crosses, you go to the genotype of the cross you want and hit "continue with this male/female" but I assume you know this.

Quote:
I use the one that donnie posted. to carry on your f1 crosses, do your first cross, then scroll down and pick which bird you want to use as the male and female. you can also choose to select one for later use. to use the one for later use, go back to the top and it says (recall), these are all the birds that you previously selected but may or may not have already used.
hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom