Chicken stopped walking and seems to be short of breath.

Vanyto7

Hatching
May 22, 2024
Good morning,

I have some chickens that can't get up or walk. I have her in a little box adjusted to her size and I feed her and drink her. I just don't see any improvement...
Sometimes when I give him a drink. He seems to be drowning. Same when he eats. I don't know if he's out of breath...

I have already sought help from veterinarians in my area. But none of them deal with birds.

The situation is quite critical.

I would appreciate it with all my heart if you could help me.

All the best !

Su alimentación es la misma que la del resto. Partido de maíz. Cada 3 días verzas del jardín. Y de vez en cuando le agrega patatas cocidas .

También me preguntaba si no tiene retención de óvulos.

Attachments

• IMG_20240522_160124.jpg
    IMG_20240522_160124.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240522_160135.jpg
    IMG_20240522_160135.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
In this video you can see how it twists a little. Sometimes when you feed or drink it, it does something similar to catch air.

I was cleaning it a little so I could see it better. And I saw that his butt is a little swollen. That's why I said it might have egg retention.

She is suffering a lot because I have her here by my side to help her but I don't see any improvement...

Su alimentación es la misma que la del resto. Partido de maíz. Cada 3 días verzas del jardín. Y de vez en cuando le agrega patatas cocidas .

También me preguntaba si no tiene retención de óvulos.
Translation:
Their diet is the same as the rest. Corn match. Every 3 days you verze the garden. And from time to time he adds cooked potatoes.

I was also wondering if she doesn't have egg retention.

She's got two possible things. Marek's Disease, or multiple severe deficiencies going on.
Swollen abdomen can be due to water belly, could be due to Fatty Liver Disease. A diet high in fats can cause this.

Okay.. I was just following what the seller advised me..

What do you recommend for a healthy diet?

the abdomen is not more swollen than usual.

The symptoms I see in him. are: Difficulty breathing. It grows like when it lays an egg. And she can't stand on her own two feet

Back
Top Bottom