Chicken Coop Builder in Hoston area

1schaefermaqks

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2016
I am increasing my small flock of chickens and was in need of an extra coop. I ordered online and paid way to much for one made in China. I took a chance and went on Craig's list and found a very nice man that builds chicken coops. He will build any kind you may want and they are very well made. It exceeded my expectations. Just wanted to share this information with any one that may be around the Houston Texas area and want a well made coop. I am not sure if this site would allow me to give his name and number but if anyone is looking for a reasonable priced and well built coop I will give you the contact information.

I am increasing my small flock of chickens and was in need of an extra coop. I ordered online and paid way to much for one made in China. I took a chance and went on Craig's list and found a very nice man that builds chicken coops. He will build any kind you may want and they are very well made. It exceeded my expectations. Just wanted to share this information with any one that may be around the Houston Texas area and want a well made coop. I am not sure if this site would allow me to give his name and number but if anyone is looking for a reasonable priced and well built coop I will give you the contact information.
Can you post some good, clear pics of coop, inside and out?

You might try searching here on BYC for a Texas state chat thread, I'd bet there's one near Houston.
Before sharing anyone's name and number on the net get their permission to do so.

Yes, I live just outside Houston, and if he gives you permission to share his info I would like to have it for future expansions. Right now I am housing my chickens in a prefab coop my in laws gave me as a xmas gift, so I need to wait a while longer for it to either rot and fall apart(not literally!) or have enough time pass as to not hurt their feelings!
I have already spent so much time expanding the run, to make it large enough for the advertised 10(ha ha!!) chickens it claimed to be able to house!!
Thank god I only have 5 silkies in it, however the number just jumped to 8 as my one silkie was so persistent on being broody!!

I have his permission to share his number and name. I will send pictures . I still need to paint it . Right now my 88 year old mom is in the hospital gravely ill. I searched all of the place trying to find a reasonably priced coop. His name is Martin Pavlik 713-302-4665. Hope it works out for you. I have 6 bantams. Got 6 chicks for my nephew and 3 turned out to be roosters. The 3 roosters are Cochins and very tame so I am going to have to get some more coops or more chickens. If you would like a beautiful and tame rooster let me know. Hard to get rid of them when they have been raised as a pet. Actually have a chicken harness so my 5 1/2 yr old nephew can take them for a walk. Helps keep the rooster kid friendly and tame

Back
Top Bottom