Chicken coop from crib

newovschick

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 7, 2013
Has anyone built a chicken coop using a crib? I have vague plans but would love to see pictures if someone has one done already just for a little help. Thanks

Has anyone built a chicken coop using a crib? I have vague plans but would love to see pictures if someone has one done already just for a little help. Thanks
A crib coup??
he.gif
May work good as a brooder for the chicks. Seems small as a coop. How many chickens are you planning?

Not many 2-3...its possible Ive seen one picture for it with a description and kinda trying to replicate it but was wondering if anyone else has ever done it to see more ideas, I know it probably seems crazy, Im pretty convinced It'll work I just need to get a little creative and was curious if anyone else has done it.

This is what I have found and what gave me the idea... so going off of this but wanted to see other ideas if anyone else has done this before. This is from a gal who has a blog called Weed 'em and Reap.

2bdeefdb74d04823fcf23c13651987f7.jpg

I've actually got one of these in the works for a quail coop in town. Due to cats and racoons I'm taking additional precautions but I'm pleased so far.

Back
Top Bottom