Chicken coops for sale! Northwest Ohio

I'm in central OH too, and that picture looks just right for our yard. But how many chickens can fit in there? Will it get too cold for them? Do I have to have a separate run?

We go up to NW OH frequently to visit hubby's family, so that may work for us depending on what part of NW oh you're in.
smile.png

As you can see I'm brand new at this chicken thing...
smile.png

Thanks!

Quote:
I was looking at the small coops on "coop designs" and like the one called Playhouse. I already have a coop, but was thinking about adopting more chickens! Would this coop fit into the back of my husband's S-10 pickup? Do you put a floor in them? I just want it plain inside, no nesting boxes,etc. And how far away are you from the Akron/Canton area?
hu.gif
Here is a pic of my coop.
D.gif

13506_p8030690.jpg

Are you still considering doing chicken coops for sale, I want to talk it over with my boyfriend. I want to raise some young babies. What I am looking for is a couple brooder boxes for my silkies to sit on the babies and raise them. So I want between 3 to 4 nests in the coop for the hens they will raise my day old chicks that I buy. The floors must be made of something solid no wire, I had a incident were one of the babies got her foot caught in the wire and the others trampled I would just rather have a solid floor. I would like to have between 10 to 20 babies raised in the coop. It does not need to be a building I need to walk into. The nest can bump out the back so I can keep an eye on the hens and babies. I would like to have an area a little bit taller and have roosts for the babies as they get older I want them to grow in the coop I do not want to put them in with my adults until they are almost 4 to 6 months large enough to defend themselves from the other chickens. So I would need it large enough to accomidate the size and number of my juveniles at that time. I have a large farm so there is not an issue about looks or size. I also need something of an area for feeding and water, either have an area to hang a feeder and water or an attached one. I would like to be able to fit it into the back of a truck to move. My email address is [email protected] send me some information and ideas and cost thank you Emma

Are you still considering doing chicken coops for sale, I want to talk it over with my boyfriend. I want to raise some young babies. What I am looking for is a couple brooder boxes for my silkies to sit on the babies and raise them. So I want between 3 to 4 nests in the coop for the hens they will raise my day old chicks that I buy. The floors must be made of something solid no wire, I had a incident were one of the babies got her foot caught in the wire and the others trampled I would just rather have a solid floor. I would like to have between 10 to 20 babies raised in the coop. It does not need to be a building I need to walk into. The nest can bump out the back so I can keep an eye on the hens and babies. I would like to have an area a little bit taller and have roosts for the babies as they get older I want them to grow in the coop I do not want to put them in with my adults until they are almost 4 to 6 months large enough to defend themselves from the other chickens. So I would need it large enough to accomidate the size and number of my juveniles at that time. I have a large farm so there is not an issue about looks or size. I also need something of an area for feeding and water, either have an area to hang a feeder and water or an attached one. I would like to be able to fit it into the back of a truck to move. My email address is [email protected] send me some information and ideas and cost thank you Emma

I sent you a email. Thanks!

Cody!!​

I live in Cleveland and I need a small coup (2 hens). I would like it to have a small attached run and be mobile (wheels or handles). Can you do it?

Do you have an chicken coops for sale?
I want to get started with a few chickens. Want something big enough for 4-6 chickens.

Back
Top Bottom