Chicken coops for sale! Northwest Ohio

chicken_angler

Coop Constructist
11 Years
Jun 23, 2008
a house
I am thinking about making some coops and selling them on here. If anyone is interested, let me know. I will sell them to you at a good price. Just give me your designs and I will make them for around $50.00. Sound like a good deal?
big_smile.png
lol.png
:eek:

Quote:
I was looking at the small coops on "coop designs" and like the one called Playhouse. I already have a coop, but was thinking about adopting more chickens! Would this coop fit into the back of my husband's S-10 pickup? Do you put a floor in them? I just want it plain inside, no nesting boxes,etc. And how far away are you from the Akron/Canton area?
hu.gif
Here is a pic of my coop.
D.gif

13506_p8030690.jpg

OMG! YES!!!!!!!!!! I live in Columbus and just got 4 babies in the mail today. I've been looking at all sorts of coops and sheds and whatnots for the past couple of months but haven't found anything suitable yet.

I need a coop! Talk to me!

Jennifer

Well the smaller ones would be about 50.00 and it would go up in price if I were going to make bigger ones! Tell me what design you would like and I will let you know if I can make it and what price. Pics would be good so I will know the dimensions!

Me! I want one!!! If I keep 4 chickens in the house, the neighbors are going to think that I am REALLY odd (versus kinda quirky, which is where I am at now.)

Jennifer

Well, I live in the city with LOTS of neighbors so what I'd really like is something that, at first glance, would pass for a playhouse. On the Coop Design page, under Medium Coops there are a couple that would fit into my yard without raising too many eyebrows. Coop DeLisle, The Chook Cabin or the My Coop/Valerie's Chicken Coop would all blend nicely.

I realize that this may be more than you want to tackle, so let me know. If you don't want a project of this size, maybe we can come up with a design that works for both of us. Let me know!

J.

Back
Top Bottom