Chicken Coughing and

He is doing better. The gaping is reduced during the day. While on the roost he no longer sleeps with neck extended although he will not relax enough while I watch him to place head over back. His is also making sounds I associate with being a bullstag although his tail feathering looks like crap. He appears to be coming back into game too so will have to pen his butt.

He is doing better. The gaping is reduced during the day. While on the roost he no longer sleeps with neck extended although he will not relax enough while I watch him to place head over back. His is also making sounds I associate with being a bullstag although his tail feathering looks like crap. He appears to be coming back into game too so will have to pen his butt.
Did you give the Ivermectin or decide to hold off?

Sounds like he's getting a bit cheeky the little rascal. Back outside or you going to kennel him inside for a while?

The inside pullet, is she improving or the same?

Did you give the Ivermectin or decide to hold off?

Sounds like he's getting a bit cheeky the little rascal. Back outside or you going to kennel him inside for a while?

The inside pullet, is she improving or the same?
I did not use Ivermectin. I so seldom use dewormers that I may have a worm population that has not developed resistance.

He has been moved out with chicks in the garage where he runs loose. He will be placed in a pen within apple orchard. The apple orchard with its own set of fencing serves as quarantine area.

Inside pullet, Penny, is about a day behind on dosage.

I did not use Ivermectin. I so seldom use dewormers that I may have a worm population that has not developed resistance.

He has been moved out with chicks in the garage where he runs loose. He will be placed in a pen within apple orchard. The apple orchard with its own set of fencing serves as quarantine area.

Inside pullet, Penny, is about a day behind on dosage.
Sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom