Chicken Crafts! (Show Off Your Craftiness)

Pics
The salve has.........

Comfrey
Lavender
Calendula    <---------- I infused the dry herbs in the olive oil! 
Chamomile
Oregano

Beeswax
Olive oil

I also added a little lavender essential oil.

The coop cleaner  (which smells really good)

White vinegar 
Orange peel 
Lime peel
(or you could use lemon)
Mint (I used apple Mint) optional!!!

I have seen some people add a Cinnamon stick

Put peels and mint in a Mason  jar then fill the rest of the jar up with white vinegar (NOT APPLE CIDER VINEGAR!!!!!) 

Shake it every other day for 1 month!!! (it's a bummer to wait so long:(

Just marking my spot to find again later. This sounds wonderful.

Welp I made another sign for our new chicken coop we built since our old was was attacked by coyotes. We lost our hens :( We will be getting 12 chicks the 25th of this month. I cannot wait. though I still miss our old girls. We are well on our way to building the new coop. I wanted it too look like a shanty, old western building made from some old fencing someone threw in the desert behind our house. I love reusing materials and we are building the new coop out of found materials or the lumber from our old one. I think it is coming along nicely...(especially for people who have no talent for building whatsoever!)This one is far more animal proof too!

This is the sign I made for the outside of the coop. I used some of the old fencing we found. I wanted it to look like a sign someone left out in the desert for awhile. The paint will fade in no time at all on its own ^.^

Here is what we have done of the coop so far!

I have been looking at all the pages with all the crafts everyone makes and I love them all. I don't get on here often but when I do I'm here all day reading everything. These are some eggs I decorated. The coach is an ostrich egg, the etched brown are my chickens eggs, and the pysanky are my chicken and goose eggs.

I have been looking at all the pages with all the crafts everyone makes and I love them all. I don't get on here often but when I do I'm here all day reading everything. These are some eggs I decorated. The coach is an ostrich egg, the etched brown are my chickens eggs, and the pysanky are my chicken and goose eggs.

OMG Steigersa! Those are gorgeous!!! you are very talented.

WOW!
clap.gif

Welp I made another sign for our new chicken coop we built since our old was was attacked by coyotes. We lost our hens :( We will be getting 12 chicks the 25th of this month. I cannot wait. though I still miss our old girls. We are well on our way to building the new coop. I wanted it too look like a shanty, old western building made from some old fencing someone threw in the desert behind our house. I love reusing materials and we are building the new coop out of found materials or the lumber from our old one. I think it is coming along nicely...(especially for people who have no talent for building whatsoever!)This one is far more animal proof too!

This is the sign I made for the outside of the coop. I used some of the old fencing we found. I wanted it to look like a sign someone left out in the desert for awhile. The paint will fade in no time at all on its own ^.^

Sorry to hear about your hens
hugs.gif

The new coop and sign looks really good!!! I love that you are making it themed
big_smile.png

Love the sign and the new coop!

Back
Top Bottom