Chicken Crafts! (Show Off Your Craftiness)

Pics
Eggcelent thread!
1f61d.png

I want to share my tiny felted flock! I've been snowed in for 3 weeks and this has kept me busy they make me happy!
I've got 1 appenzeller spitzhauben, 1 golden campine, 1 EE and our little Russian Orloff!

I'm thinking of making custom birds if you have a girl you would like, I'd love to make you a tiny replica! I'm thinking $35-40 depending on details.
Let me know!

I want to share my tiny felted flock! I've been snowed in for 3 weeks and this has kept me busy they make me happy!
I've got 1 appenzeller spitzhauben, 1 golden campine, 1 EE and our little Russian Orloff!

I'm thinking of making custom birds if you have a girl you would like, I'd love to make you a tiny replica! I'm thinking $35-40 depending on details.
Let me know!

Omg those are so cute!

Let me know!
Good use of those snow days! They're awesome! Thanks for sharing. I was about to recommend etsy, but you beat me to it. It would make a great gift for all those who have that special, loving "crazy chicken lady" in their life.

Back
Top Bottom