Chicken Crafts! (Show Off Your Craftiness)

You need to get out more...I've told you that work stuff isn't healthy! :lol:

AND, I know you're a whiz in the handcrafted stuff. We need to see some of your pictures!

I can't compete with the folks here :)

Did you see the egg art?? Wow..

I had a zip lock full of barr and buff feathers - DH crawled around to get them for me - I tossed them awhile back, wish I had saved those. If I want more, I'll have to collect them myself :lau

I had a zip lock full of barr and buff feathers - DH crawled around to get them for me - I tossed them awhile back, wish I had saved those. If I want more, I'll have to collect them myself :lau

Don't let her fool you folks...she's great!

It is not a competition. The main part of making something is the enjoyment of making it. The rest is the enjoyment seeing someone love what you have done!

Happy Thanksgiving!
img_5387-jpg.1193927

(The kids & I have been making cards and always finding more ways to use up those molted chicken feathers.)

Happy Thanksgiving!
img_5387-jpg.1193927

(The kids & I have been making cards and always finding more ways to use up those molted chicken feathers.)

Very nice cards! I'm curious, what did you use for the disks that are the turkey body?

Very nice cards! I'm curious, what did you use for the disks that are the turkey body?
Those are just some circles cut from craft foam. I had some leftover self-adhesive sheets of foam that were used for another craft.

I like to use those foam sheets for many things. They can be cut into strips & used to give some dimension/layers to all sorts of paper crafts. Like this:
(It also helps that you can buy a whole pkg at the $1 stores. LOL)
IMG_8101.JPG

Those are just some circles cut from craft foam. I had some leftover self-adhesive sheets of foam that were used for another craft.

I like to use those foam sheets for many things. They can be cut into strips & used to give some dimension/layers to all sorts of paper crafts. Like this:
(It also helps that you can buy a whole pkg at the $1 stores. LOL)
View attachment 1194534

Crazy, I had no idea that was foam...it looks like round disks of thin leather in the photo.

The dollar store is a great place to pick up crafting stuff (along with other items)!

Back
Top Bottom