Chicken Fashion...

Where do you guys get your chicken diapers?! I need some so I can take my girls inside or on outings to the feed store!
tongue.png

Quote:
I know MyPetChicken has chicken diapers. I got my gooses' from the goose mother website, and I've ordered her a new one from IndoorDucks.com that I am still waiting to see.
smile.png
Also ordered chicken diapers from Indoor ducks, and I'm not sure but thegoosesmother might do chickens too.

Ok great! Now on mypetchicken...what's the difference between the panty and the diaper besides the price? Is the panty better? (LOL never thought I'd be using the word panty in regards to my chickens!)

contact luvmychix on here. She made all of mine. They are made very very well and hold up to the elements! She can make anything you want as far as faabric, etc. sorry, Tess, I am being your saleswoman again. Gotta brag about a good product. I am sure she has some on the 'everything else' for sale part on here.

smile.png

Quote:
I have some frizzle polish bantams on the way... did you trim the feathers around it's eye? Most pics I see the eyes are covered. Just wondering how to take care of the. Thanks

Quote:
I have some frizzle polish bantams on the way... did you trim the feathers around it's eye? Most pics I see the eyes are covered. Just wondering how to take care of the. Thanks

No, I didn't trim the feathers in that pic. However, for a larger male I had, I did end up trimming the feathers hanging down around the eyes. He didn't really look too pretty afterward, but I was more concerned with him being able to see.

Back
Top Bottom