chicken in pain help! please!!!

calychicken

Chirping
Mar 5, 2024
this rooster has been suffering for months. His eye is completely rotted out. There are maggots. There are really bad picture s. How can I kill him without blood? I'm talking like medication. Also there are no available vets.
20240525_142641.jpg

I just want him to stop sufferingšŸ˜­

Then either put him down immediately or if you wish - treat him.

If you want help treating him, post clear well-lit photos of him, his eye and give us a brief description of how he's been the last few months.
We are very much past treating him. At first, he had sour crop, then he got better, but his eye became infected. We did everything we could, but his flesh just rotted away. The whole side of his face is rotten flesh. We can see inside his head, it's utterly disgusting: Maggots, brain, everything. Nobody feels comfortable with neck-snapping, and we are looking for a way to put him to sleep without violence.

Do you feel comfortable with continuing to watch him suffer in pain and misery?
You are already looking at rotted flesh and maggots. How much worse can some blood be at this point? You can already see his brain. A severed head can't be worse than how it looks right now.

I doubt the bird is even moving around very much at this point.

Choose a method and put that poor miserable bird down.

Violence would be a blessing for him at this point. You need to do this hard task for the greater good.

this rooster has been suffering for months.......
I just want him to stop sufferingšŸ˜­

We thought he would die on his own but he just wonā€™t die

We are very much past treating him. At first, he had sour crop, then he got better, but his eye became infected. We did everything we could, but his flesh just rotted away. The whole side of his face is rotten flesh. We can see inside his head, it's utterly disgusting: Maggots, brain, everything. Nobody feels comfortable with neck-snapping, and we are looking for a way to put him to sleep without violence.
This is one of the most pathetic and nauseating things I've seen written in a very long time.

You mention "WE". Who's we? Surely there is at least one of the "WE" that has some semblance of being a responsible adult that has some type of humanity left in them.

One of the "WE" needs to put on their responsible adult britches and put this poor bird down.
Yes, it's not a pleasant undertaking, but it's the right thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom