Chicken in the Kitchen

Quote:
RSL? I'm sitting here with a half-awake brain and can't figure that one out.

Silkie I can probably do, but I'd worry about it being a fire hazard. I can just see a Silkie in flames! LOL That is, unless, of course, you just want your Silkie to watch you cook. We all know how useless and evil they are anyway.
tongue.png
Anyway, I'm inspired. I have visions already of how I could do it.

ETA: ...now ya know Terrie wants DUCKS

Hmm...I will look for duck patterns. I didn't even think about that. I'm sure some exists somewhere.

As far as cost: I would like to ask $5 per potholder + shipping, which I will attempt to keep to a minimum. I'll weigh out the one I have today at work to have an idea of how much it will be.​

I bought another pattern from a website, but they've yet to deliver it to me. Good thing it was only $1, since I feel like they ripped me off.
sad.png

ohhhh a silkie one would be fun! Just for decoration of course LOL Would hate to see one up in flames! Oh and when I was talking about natural colors I meant like neutral tones...but a BO colored one would be cute too!

Here is the new and improved version. I wasn't too happy with the original comb. I also made the tail look like a rooster tail for this one. This one is buff/light brown.

potholderbuff01.jpg

potholderbuff02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom