Chicken just showed up?? ****NOW "Big Chickens Story" a story of a found chicken***lol

Whew, I was getting worried, she is where she belongs. Congrats....
yesss.gif

OMG this is the funniest thing I have read in a while!!! I love it how you don't make it about ou wanting to keep it but about him have I get it if he wanted it ha ha ha!!!!

Last edited:
That is amazing that it was her!

Edited: hit suit to early- I am glad big chicken has a happy home now!
I am sooo happy lol!! She was pretty easy to pic out of the flock he had. Only a few I saw had her color. Stilll not sure I buy the hawk thing. Atleast not that he saw her get taken I think he assumed it because he has lost so many to one. Im more on the side of someone felt so sorry for the chickens they tried to steal one...somewhere along the way it ran off from them.

OMG this is the funniest thing I have read in a while!!! I love it how you don't make it about ou wanting to keep it but about him have I get it if he wanted it ha ha ha!!!!
After the way he came across there was no way I was going to help him lol. If it was more like. "I miss my beloved chicken" lol I would have helped even if it made me sad. I wish he had emailed me pics instead of bringing some. I would have had no trouble posting them on here for you all to see. It was sad. I have a feeling he loses so many to hawks because one they have no covering and two the chickens can only get into the coop one at a time. With that many chickens no way they can all get in fast enough. By now that hawk knows just were to go for an easy meal. AND in the future it will be teaching its chicks where to go as well.

What a crazy story. For your sake, I hope that's the last you see of that guy and big chicken stays right where she is.
LOL Im still sitting here thinking "Was that guy for real?" We live in a smallish town where the gentlemen older than me treat me like one of their own grown children and the younger boys call me ma'am. Heck even the men my age call me "Ma'am" All the children call me "Momma Manda" or" Mrs. Manda" I moved here from a very bad place and the men are pretty protective of me.
big_smile.png
. He wont show up round here again lol.. ;-)

Or this caller could be calling after following this thread...I'm still following.
took a break to bury my grandma..but I'm still here

Back
Top Bottom