Chicken lost half her skin

I was reading this thread all the way through and rooting for her :hugs You did an incredible job. Animals are very intuitiveā€”Iā€™m positive that she felt your care and love and even if her injuries were terrible Iā€™m sure that she was happy in her last days.

If you havenā€™t said goodbye already, a method I have used is Ether fluid. You put them in an airtight space with a towel soaked in it. Ether is what they used to use for anesthesia, it will put her to sleep peacefully, both for her and you.

I expected to be devastated, but the feeling of doing what was best for her made it so peaceful, even though I was afraid. I'm glad we tried and she died with someone who loves her.

I'm really, really sorry, for her and you, but I do understand and am glad she is at peace and no longer in pain. I'm sure she went painlessly. My condolences.

I was reading this thread all the way through and rooting for her :hugs You did an incredible job. Animals are very intuitiveā€”Iā€™m positive that she felt your care and love and even if her injuries were terrible Iā€™m sure that she was happy in her last days.

If you havenā€™t said goodbye already, a method I have used is Ether fluid. You put them in an airtight space with a towel soaked in it. Ether is what they used to use for anesthesia, it will put her to sleep peacefully, both for her and you.
Thank you for the suggestion. I ended up doing it myself, the broomstick method. It was quick and easy, she didn't have a moment of stress.

Back
Top Bottom