chicken loving cheerleader daughter for sale

fowler_chick

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
South Western Kansas
I have a farm raised 15 year old daughter who seldom does farm chores, love's her chickens but hate to do farm chores of any kind..only on her terms...great A B average student, that does home work every night! lives to cheer!!! drives me nutz!!

Sorry but I already have one of those who say's LIKE & WHATEVER 74,000 times a day LOL.

AL

HOW GOOD A CHICKEN PLUCKER IS SHE?
big_smile.png

thank you for the humor this am. !(then again maybe you are serious) already raised mine. there were times I might have paid someone to take them! now that I have grandchildren, it was all worth it. One time I paid my daughter to butc her some chickens. Sometime later we were pressuring a chicken for soup, -and could not figure what stunk so bad! We discovered she had plucked them ok, but in the interest of butchering as many as possible in as short of time as possible,(therefore faster profit), she did not remove the intestines on any of them. Teenagers are a species of their own!

she's sqweamish around blood.....so chicken plucking is out!! we my be red neck but we haven't invented chicken cheer leading yet! hences the pic, it waas taken while cheer leading

Back
Top Bottom