Chicken Maternity Pics

Hey y’all! I just wanted to give a little up date! We had our son on November 9 - he weighed 7lbs 5oz and we are doing great! Recovered and back to our routine! Our daughter is OBSESSED and has been the best big sister!! So happy with our little family ❤
Congratulations!!

Woohoo! Congrats! Tell your daughter, the ONLY thing cuter than a brand-new baby is a brand-new BIG SISTER! Hugs to all of you!

gosh I’m so late replying LOL she’s been AMAZING! They’re head over heels for each other! He’s officially 5 weeks, weighing in at just over 10 lbs (obviously he’s alllll about eating LOL) and he’s just been a great little addition for our family ❤️

Lol have you seen that commercial where the baby is smiling and you hear a little voice saying, "2020 is thd BEST YEAR EVEERRRR!" That's your family! In this year of ... well, everything! - it's so nice to know that life goes on! And there IS life, and birth, and joy and love and happiness! Bless you all. And hey, we wouldn't mind seeing more pics of this special little one as he grows. And Big Sister, too. You can turn their faces away from the camera, we understand. 😉 And turn off the location setting, too. Stay safe!

Lol have you seen that commercial where the baby is smiling and you hear a little voice saying, "2020 is thd BEST YEAR EVEERRRR!" That's your family! In this year of ... well, everything! - it's so nice to know that life goes on! And there IS life, and birth, and joy and love and happiness! Bless you all. And hey, we wouldn't mind seeing more pics of this special little one as he grows. And Big Sister, too. You can turn their faces away from the camera, we understand. 😉 And turn off the location setting, too. Stay safe!

gosh! I am so late but you’re so right - he was like our 2020 lifeline LOL

He is now 2 months and doing great!! He got to see snow for the first time! His sister was much more excited because she got to actually play in it!

Back
Top Bottom