Sponsored Post Chicken Math Strikes Again!

I just ordered 33 ducklings. The chicks worked out really well, and since ideal still has their sale prices, I just couldn't help myself. Is there duck math too? because if there is, I'm in big trouble.

I just ordered 33 ducklings. The chicks worked out really well, and since ideal still has their sale prices, I just couldn't help myself. Is there duck math too? because if there is, I'm in big trouble.
Haha! Love it!
I'm very tempted with the white egg layer special for today. Must resist .... must resist.

Oh yes, I saw that too. And turkeys. The temptations are great...

I mean, I have two different batches of 25 chicks brooding in the basement, 1 batch of 23 teenagers out in the shed, a few hens in the backyard... and I still want to order some ducks, geese, turkeys, and a few more chickens. Can we call it poultry math instead??

I mean, I have two different batches of 25 chicks brooding in the basement, 1 batch of 23 teenagers out in the shed, a few hens in the backyard... and I still want to order some ducks, geese, turkeys, and a few more chickens. Can we call it poultry math instead??

Totally. I have the same compulsion. I'm supposed to be moving in a few months so I keep telling myself no ducks til after the move!! I still look at the duck specials every few days and have to fight the temptation all over again.

Back
Top Bottom