Sponsored Post Chicken Math Strikes Again!

JenniO11

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 11, 2012

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Chicken math is about to strike again! One of our long-term sponsors, Ideal Poultry, is having a special sale on ducks and bantams for their January 16th hatch, and they wanted to extend an invitation to BYC members first! You can visit their website here to learn more about their sale! [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Thanks for letting us know, Ideal Poultry![/FONT]

More details from Ideal Poultry:

Hatchery choice ducks are available at a low price of only $1.95 each
Bantam Special only .85 each
Red or Black Broilers are .90 each

The minimum order for ducks is 20 and for bantams and broilers is 25.

The special is valid for the January 16th hatch.

We sold out of the bantams for the hatch tomorrow but we will honor it for the 23rd. I am going to make it available online now.

Thanks

and here I am without a coop ready. I guess I could keep them in the house until...no, my wife would pluck my tail feathers. Guess I will just have to wait for now.

Despite losses this winter they are one of my favorite hatcheries as they do have very good specials and arrive here a day sooner than the other hatcheries. In warmer weather I have had very good luck with them. Maiden, fyi, shipping stress in cold can take up to a week.
fl.gif
that none of yours show this and all your babies do well. I do plan to still use Ideal this spring/summer as I sell at swaps and customers like sexed pullets vs straight run. I plan on placing a large order in March. Are there any discounts for customers who order large numbers? Perhaps all at once or added up throughout the year?
oh...and I figured out why I'm not getting an email response, your [email protected] email bounces back.

Last edited:
Despite losses this winter they are one of my favorite hatcheries as they do have very good specials and arrive here a day sooner than the other hatcheries. In warmer weather I have had very good luck with them. Maiden, fyi, shipping stress in cold can take up to a week.
fl.gif
that none of yours show this and all your babies do well. I do plan to still use Ideal this spring/summer as I sell at swaps and customers like sexed pullets vs straight run. I plan on placing a large order in March. Are there any discounts for customers who order large numbers? Perhaps all at once or added up throughout the year?
oh...and I figured out why I'm not getting an email response, your [email protected] email bounces back.
[email protected] is the correct e-mail. Can you tell me where you saw the help address? I thought we had taken that off all of our publications?

To become a wholesale dealer for us you have to buy an average of 400 chicks a month during the months of March, April & May.

Ideal Poultry has been a FANTASTIC supporter of BYC over the years. They became one of our very first sponsors when we were super tiny and we've been very grateful for their partnership as they have helped us handle such tremendous growth over the years!

Mine arrived this morning! Lots of cute colors! Out of 55 chicks, I had 4 DOA and 2 that aren't looking so good. I put the 2 in my incuabtor to try to warm them up and give them special attention. Hopefully they'll perk up. That's not too bad for 0 degree weather.

Go figure, I was sure those 2 chicks were dead. They weren't responive and their legs were in the air but after an hour in my incubator, they are both walking around like nothing ever happened.
smile.png

Yeah, I wish they had the refund option during winter months instead of just re-ship or credit, because shipping only 10 chicks in this cold weather is not good!
You can get a refund. By credit we just mean crediting back to your credit card. If you paid by check, we send you a check.

Thanks,

Teri

Lol...at least you got it narrowed down to cochins I have 63 assorted bantams that all look different. I will go look at Ideals website.
If you search through ideal's bantams, you can click on each breed and when you do, there will be a picture of what the chicks look like. It will take a while, and I don't think they have a single place for all of the pictures. I went through all of their cochin bantams so that I could identify the colors of my chicks and the pictures were very accurate.

We started off only want maybe 4 hens, but then the kids and grand kids went to tsc with me and fell in love with everything. Now we have 16 chickens and 7 ducks. Chicken math strikes again!
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom