Sponsored Post Chicken Math Strikes Again!

Is there photos to identify all the chicks possible in the bantam assortment?
If you search through ideal's bantams, you can click on each breed and when you do, there will be a picture of what the chicks look like. It will take a while, and I don't think they have a single place for all of the pictures. I went through all of their cochin bantams so that I could identify the colors of my chicks and the pictures were very accurate.

Lol...at least you got it narrowed down to cochins I have 63 assorted bantams that all look different. I will go look at Ideals website.
If you search through ideal's bantams, you can click on each breed and when you do, there will be a picture of what the chicks look like. It will take a while, and I don't think they have a single place for all of the pictures. I went through all of their cochin bantams so that I could identify the colors of my chicks and the pictures were very accurate.

Well, my order from ideal arrived this morning. Happy to announce, all arrived in healthy condition. They seem to be adapting well. I'm very impressed with the entire experience of dealing with Ideal considering this is my first time ordering through the mail. Ironically, when I picked up my bunch, the local feed store's order had also arrived at the same time and from the same company. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping they continue to grow healthy with no issues!

Well, my order from ideal arrived this morning. Happy to announce, all arrived in healthy condition. They seem to be adapting well. I'm very impressed with the entire experience of dealing with Ideal considering this is my first time ordering through the mail. Ironically, when I picked up my bunch, the local feed store's order had also arrived at the same time and from the same company. Keeping my fingers crossed hoping they continue to grow healthy with no issues!
I agree. My first mail order arrived last week from Ideal as well. Very pleased with their customer service and the chicks too!

How are everyone's chicks doing? For those of you who ordered chicks during the first special (Jan. date) have you been able to figure out what you have yet?

How are everyone's chicks doing? For those of you who ordered chicks during the first special (Jan. date) have you been able to figure out what you have yet?
My chicks are growing and doing great. I have figured most of them out. I think I have alopt of OEGB but that is what I wanted alot of. Some I still am not sure and some I am positive. I love that I got a couple of modern game bantams. I think they are interesting. The bantam cochins are quickly towering over all the rest. I had a silkie but it passed away and my daughter wanted one so bad. I am currently looking for a couple to add to my flock but everyone is asking so much

Back
Top Bottom