Sponsored Post Chicken Math Strikes Again!

First found Frizzled eggs on eBay bought six but then they had 12 for like 10$ more ...these things are so cute how could I pass that deal up. 21 days later wow look at all the colors they are amazing. Btw thanks for all the icechest incubator tips byc.
Then 7 yes 7 orders from five different places later claiming they were for friends and family too
. Then low and behold I discovered tolbunts! Well conveinently it was our anniversary and that's what I told him I wanted. Lol
just one more order coming this Friday I promise honey. So what started off as just a few chicks for my son to have hatch out on Easter turned out to 25 of the cream of the crop polish every color of the rainbow bantam ,frizzle, tolbunt,houdan,crevacour, blue splash , andalusian, wc blue , wc black, wc red, silver lace,gold laced ,buff laced ,sultan, black , white and , red crested red . Then I found black crested whites but I won't get my hands on those till spring not sure if I can wait that long lol .Seriously is there a help hotline or a chickens annamymous yet I need help! But I found a loop hole to convince my husband to build me a massive coop and that I'm not a hoarder .I figured I'll be npip certified in fall and since I'm a stay at home mom chicken breeding might be the answer! The possibilities are endless.muahahaha
Plus free farm fresh eggs and a totally green alarm clock. I know seriously stretching it but anyways can hardly wait till I get my peeps on Friday.

Thats what is wrong! It was the math teacher! My daughter picked up 6 free chickens (5 assorted hens and 1 bantam roo) in Dec. of 2013. Fast forward to today and we have 4 geese 9 muscovy ducks 4 bcmarans 20 pbarred rocks 2 chantecler 17 ameraucanas 6 assorted bantams 15 silkies 15 sussex/rir and 2 button quail. We made an incubator and bought another.

Check out the details above - Ideal shared with us that the sale is in effect for the January 16th hatch, so I think the sale might not be live yet!

Oh no! No! This can't be happening!

Everytime that hatchery has a sale, I've been tempted to order chickens. .85 cent bantams sound too good to be true... Mom will kill me!
hide.gif

XD I'd better get a hold of myself now. Before I grab... the... phone!

No icon for bantams and I can't buy them for .85 individually. On the plus side 2 bucks each for 20 pekins. Too bad I don't need any.

I wonder how we order if we cant fine the deal. Do we wait until the 16th?
Also I wanted to add taht the min order is $25 not 25 chicks.

Last edited:
i called ideal and they are running the special and she was surprised it wasnt on the website. but they are sold out for tomorrows hatch but taking orders for next weeks hatch.
im so tempted she did the math and i could 30 chicks and shipping for $37!!! im so tempted!

Back
Top Bottom