Sponsored Post Chicken Math Strikes Again!

and here I am without a coop ready. I guess I could keep them in the house until...no, my wife would pluck my tail feathers. Guess I will just have to wait for now.

I already ordered mine 50 of them they always turn out good but in this cold weather you have to have a heat lamp on them or they will go nuts (and sometimes die)

I put in my order, and it said order completed. I clicked pay-pal for my payment option, but it didn't give me anywhere to pay. Does anyone know what I need to do next? Will they contact me for the payment closer to hatch date or did something go wrong? I have never ordered chicks online before, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I put in my order, and it said order completed. I clicked pay-pal for my payment option, but it didn't give me anywhere to pay. Does anyone know what I need to do next? Will they contact me for the payment closer to hatch date or did something go wrong? I have never ordered chicks online before, so any help is appreciated. Thanks!
I am not sure if there is a payment option for paypal. Call them, they have very helpful staff.

Back
Top Bottom