Chicken Math Strikes Again!

We sold out of the bantams for the hatch tomorrow but we will honor it for the 23rd. I am going to make it available online now.

Thanks

I wanted to order some bantams so I went to Ideals web site there's no info about a sale. What's the problem or is it just a joke to get people to buy

I always call my orders into the hatcheries. That way I can ask if they have any other specials or if they can put me on a wait list for an earlier ship date if needed and such. All the websites of the hatcheries seem a bit behind on special situations.

I wanted to order some bantams so I went to Ideals web site there's no info about a sale. What's the problem or is it just a joke to get people to buy
If you will click the link on the first page where it says "here" it will take you to the specials. Only the assorted bantams are at the .85 each. The others after a quantity of 20 are $1.05.

YAY for sweet deals. I ordered mine!!!!!!!!!! We will all have to start a thread and post pics once they arrive. I am super excited, I wonder what I will get....
wee.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom