Sponsored Post Chicken Math Strikes Again!

Will you be having these kinds of sales closer to Spring? It's too cold for me to have chicks shipped but would love some bantam wyandottes.
Typically we have sales in January & February and then again beginning in June. There is just really no way to know so early how the season will go. We seem to be very busy, very early this year. Hopefully that means March, April and May will be sell outs.

Thank you,

Teri

A few years ago we ordered some Buff ducklings from Ideal. Lost the entire shipment! Checked the tracking number and they were in a sort facility for almost 24 hours near Dallas, TX The temp dropped to 35 in Dallas that night. My guess was they were left on the dock out in the cold. Ideal did not have to do anything. It was not their fault. However, the next week we had our ducks... alive and well.

Ideal DOES NOT sell show quality. However, they do use the Standard of Perfection in choosing many of their breeders. I have seen some very nice quality come out of Ideal. I know of several taht have bought a large quantity of a breed, culled heavy and worked hard to improve. Thanks to Ideal, many very rare breeds are coming back. The Barred Hollands are just one breed that Ideal has helped preserve. Breeders are using the stock from ideal, exchanging eggs and improving their flocks. Ideal's Barred Hollands seem to produce the whitest eggs of many. Some brown and tinted still show up, but its a start.

Keep up the good work, Ideal!
Thanks so much for the kind words. So often people only share the negative on websites. It's so nice to come to BYC and have people appreciate that we work hard to please our customer.

Thank you,

Teri

My grilfriend and I just ordered 20 blue swedish. They will ship on the 23rd I can not WAIT!!!!
wee.gif
yesss.gif

The thing I love about Ideal is that when I call, they always answer. I don't have to wait on hold for ages, any time I have had a question or needed to speak to someone they are always readily available. They are the only hatchery I have dealt with but I think their customer service is exceptional. I have ordered D'Uccles from them in the past and just got 30 of the assorted D'Uccle special yesterday. They are so stinkin cute!!

All my birds from Ideal are very healthy and just beautiful. I am very happy with the birds and service.
I have lost 5 and called and let them know. But now I am wishing I had them reship. Ideal, is this still possible since I just called yesterday afternoon?

All my birds from Ideal are very healthy and just beautiful. I am very happy with the birds and service.
I have lost 5 and called and let them know. But now I am wishing I had them reship. Ideal, is this still possible since I just called yesterday afternoon?
Yes, just give us a call on Monday. You will get several males for warmth and comfort in shipping.

Thanks,

Teri

Back
Top Bottom