1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Chicken Miracle TRUE STORY

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by megathechicken, Jun 7, 2010.

1. megathechicken

megathechicken In the Brooder

Jun 7, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    One day, my mom's friends came over. the chickens where left outside, and they where just little baby chickens. we left to the store to get some lunch, we forgot about the chickens [​IMG] we realized when we got home.. we where sad that one chicken was missing,[​IMG] but we where happy that all 3 chickens where still there the 4th one was missing.. Esmerelda was her name. we looked everywhere in the house, and we where very worried,[​IMG] a few hours later.. i had written a paper of stuff that described her, and said she was missing. me and my dad went putting up the papers but we only put up one paper until.. my dad found a road that lead to the school near by, we walked until we spotted a little trail that lead behind all the houses. we took it and looked everywhere behind our house.. just when we where about to Give Up.. "Shush" I said, and i didn't have enough time to say "do you here that?" then the baby chicken we lost came running up from behind me [​IMG] my dad picked up the baby chicken and we then left to home we where all real happy when everyone saw the chicken was back [​IMG] [​IMG] (this is a true story about me and my chickens)

2. Princess Lay-a

Princess Lay-a Chirping

May 17, 2010
    Great Falls
    Yay!![​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation 9 Years

A very nice story, it is! [​IMG] I am happy for you!

4. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    aaawww how wonderful that you found her and that your Dad helped you. Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

5. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

And they clucked happily ever after... [​IMG]

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer Premium Member

May 11, 2010
    Truly a miracle! Good for you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: