Chicken Myths/Rumors: True or False, Please Share!

Pics
I have a niece that won't eat any chicken except KFC. That is because. according to her, KFC does not serve real chicken. You see, some years ago Kentucky Fried Chicken changed its name to KFC because they were no longer serving real chickens. They are serving some lab produced artificial chicken that has no feet, no feathers, and I don't know what else. Go google KFC internet hoaxes and it ought to come up. Anyway, she believes it and there is no convincing her otherwise.
I've heard somewhere that they're also producing them with out heads.... I'd say that's a rumor, because I've never seen it... but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist either...

But here's something that is supposedly real, is Naked Chickens. You can look them up too. They're all red with no feathers.

I've heard somewhere that they're also producing them with out heads.... I'd say that's a rumor, because I've never seen it... but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist either...

But here's something that is supposedly real, is Naked Chickens. You can look them up too. They're all red with no feathers.
Oh I love those little guys. I wanted to get some so badly before I realized they're not exactly easy to find a bunch of information about, let alone find the actual birds

naked neck chicken i do not see how you could not like them they are very cute

images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom