Chicken Names- whats your chickens name?

Pics
Pullets: (includes some I planned to get, but didn't, for various reasons)

GL Wyandotte - Wyatt

Australorp - Fat Albert, also called Bertie

Speckled Sussex- Inspector Sussex of the Scotland Yard, also called Inspector

Cuckoo Marans - Gangsta (Cuckoo Marans sounds like the name of a mafia hitman), also called Cuckoo Bird

Easter Egger - Chickbert

Silkie - Wookie, but Ewok would have worked just as well.

Barred Rock - Rocky

Brahma - Bullwinkle

Cockerel:
Dark Cornish - Sir Roo, Duke of Cornwall, also called RooBert, or The Duke, or Silly Bird! May end up being called "dinner". We'll see.

Note the " - bert" theme. We're Dilbert fans....

Last edited:
We have three...

...our blonde Ameraucana is Farrah...
...silver-laced Wyandotte is Jareth (after Bowie's character in Labyrinth)...
...and the black Australorp is Maverick.

I have Muffin (barred olive-egger), Fanny (BLRW), Betty (Splash orpington), Jane (Brahma/EE cross), Lola (Red frizzle bantam cochin), Jolene (Barred frizzle cochin/EE cross) and Loretta (cream legbar/cuckoo marans cross)...

...AND Kitty (barred rock)....(I can't believe I forgot Kitty!)

Last edited:
I have Muffin (barred olive-egger), Fanny (BLRW), Betty (Splash orpington), Jane (Brahma/EE cross), Lola (Red frizzle bantam cochin), Jolene (Barred frizzle cochin/EE cross) and Loretta (cream legbar/cuckoo marans cross)...

...AND Kitty (barred rock)....(I can't believe I forgot Kitty!)

What color egg does a cream legbar/cuckoo marans cross lay???? Blue with brown stripes? Or is that brown with blue stripes?
That would be cool....
She must be an interesting bird!

i have 4 chickens Fancy my rooster Dylan , Caromell , and Daisy
love.gif
are my hens

2 RIR/silkie mix: Belina and Nugget
1RIR: Nonie
1 Welsummer: Lex
1Cuckoo Maran: BooBoo chicken
2 Ameraucanas: Fluffy and PB

My maran and ameraucanas are cuddly girls. Then will jump into my lap and cuddle with me. My husband got me a hammock for mothers day and my maran will lay in it with me.

What color egg does a cream legbar/cuckoo marans cross lay???? Blue with brown stripes? Or is that brown with blue stripes?
That would be cool....
She must be an interesting bird!

She's still young and hasn't started laying yet but she is supposed to lay olive eggs.....

Back
Top Bottom