Absolutely stunning!:love:D
It's amazing and includes all the colors of the rainbow! (minus purple (Does the bird band count as purple))
I love it!
Thank you for showing me your beautiful bird!:wee
The band is indeed purple :D

We used to have a green amazon parrot, but he was aggressive to toddlers, and others except a select few and we didnt want to risk the todds fingers, so we had to give coco away. Also had a yellow cockateel growing up to.

The band is indeed purple :D

We used to have a green amazon parrot, but he was aggressive to toddlers, and others except a select few and we didnt want to risk the todds fingers, so we had to give coco away. Also had a yellow cockateel growing up to.
I love cockatiels! They are so cute! How many birds do you have now? And what types?

Just one, we did have two others along with pepper, same as the blue birds above, named sky and could. But one got sick and died, and due to loss the other.... Didnt care much better.
;( So sorry for your loss. My sister's parakeet Sky was killed by our cat. Our cat snuck into the house and killed him. It was heartbreaking. :hit:hit:hit
She now has another parakeet. It's name is Skye. Not sure about his/her gender though. He/She is 3-4 months old.

Back
Top Bottom