I have decided on one named so far. Even though it has been forever, I have decided on the name Willow for one of the hens.
99cbaba8-d900-4a2c-ac05-6d63bd70d93f-jpeg.1752149

This is Willow. There were a TON of other really great names suggested! Baguette and Beignet were my top choices for a while however, I have a really hard time pronouncing them! LOL
Thank you all for helping choose wonderful names for these babies! I have 5 hens who I will be able to use a lot of the names on. In total, 79 names were suggested! I guess I need to go buy 72 more chicks!
Thank you all!

I have decided on one named so far. Even though it has been forever, I have decided on the name Willow for one of the hens.
99cbaba8-d900-4a2c-ac05-6d63bd70d93f-jpeg.1752149

This is Willow. There were a TON of other really great names suggested! Baguette and Beignet were my top choices for a while however, I have a really hard time pronouncing them! LOL
Thank you all for helping choose wonderful names for these babies! I have 5 hens who I will be able to use a lot of the names on. In total, 79 names were suggested! I guess I need to go buy 72 more chicks!
Thank you all!

Pretty kitty! (I mean, chicken.)

Technically, her full name is Weeping Willow or Willow Oak. Weeping Willow because she is a crybaby and Willow Oak because of her 'millie fluer' pattern which translates to many flowers.

Thank you! They are 9 weeks old and finally I have named one. Why is naming so hard?!?!?
:D
EDIT: Willow told me that she is sure that your birds are very beautiful too!

Lol! Tell willow I said "thank you!".

I named all my chickens in the first 3 or 4 days. Maybe it's because I already had been thinking about lots of names before I even got them.

I know you probably already have names for them! But I know some people go through these lists to find names! So here are the names of my old flock
Penelope
Opal
April
Daisy
Cinnamon
Chick-a-dee
Salt
Pepper
Concelia
Ginger

Some really cool and clever names here. As an excuse to show off my girls again. Here is Hennessy, Henocide, and my favoite gal that's standing, Murder Parade :D That last one came to me long before we even had chickens lol

C
20190520_102413-jpg.1792486

Back
Top Bottom