Chicken neck swelling

fish220

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 10, 2013
Chicky was bit 3 weeks ago by one of my dogs. She had two punctures from the bite. I cleaned it as best as I can but after the first week it started to swell up. So I went to a vet with her and she got some baytril and some silvidene cream. I am starting to run out of the baytril antibiotics and just recently the swelling went down a little. What are some things I can do to bring down the swelling. I also been putting on some neosporin. She is still happy and eating and drinking. Anyone know what I can do to bring down this swelling. Anything will really be appreciated. The shining from the pictures is the cream I put on her.
Chicken1.jpg
Chicken2.jpg

Attachments

• Chicken3.jpg
    Chicken3.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 3
Chicky was bit 3 weeks ago by one of my dogs. She had two punctures from the bite. I cleaned it as best as I can but after the first week it started to swell up. So I went to a vet with her and she got some baytril and some silvidene cream. I am starting to run out of the baytril antibiotics and just recently the swelling went down a little. What are some things I can do to bring down the swelling. I also been putting on some neosporin. She is still happy and eating and drinking. Anyone know what I can do to bring down this swelling. Anything will really be appreciated. The shining from the pictures is the cream I put on her.View attachment 1432161 View attachment 1432162
So sorry to hear that.. I wonder if Preparation H would work, it shrinks hemorrhoid tissue.. Never know, the way it looks I'd try anything.. Good luck with your baby..

Back
Top Bottom