Chicken Nipple/Waterers

I just ordered some from eBay a little bit ago:

X12 CHICKEN WATERER SCREW IN POULTRY NIPPLES DRINKER:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14071944129...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_4653wt_1344

Sorry, Neil, but I didn't know about you till I found this thread.
idunno.gif

Looking forward to making the watering chore much easier!
thumbsup.gif

Awesome , do the birds get plenty to drink this way? Love the idea , will have to start training my 4 week old chicks. I like the idea of clean water and having a container that lasts for a bit.

NiceTimeForSomethin'New :

Nice suggestion. Which one are your looking at getting...I'm lost. /img/smilies/smile.png
~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~The threaded versions work well on soft plastic such as buckets & 1 gallon rubbermaid water pichers....for installing into PVC, I would reccommend drilling & then TAPPING the threads to avoid leaks.....The best version of nipple is the rubber grommet type...Drill a hole, push in the rubber grommet, & then push in the nipple...extra grommets are about 20cents each, get a few....the push in's cost about $2 each.....Ebay has the cheapest prices,but beware some of the shippers are directly from CHINA! ...Prices are very cheap including shipping, but I found a USA company called Coops N More with the best shipped prices.....The nipples I'm sure are ALL made in china..The originals came from Germany...Use 360 degrees ONLY for best results! ....RR :)

Back
Top Bottom