Chicken Nipple/Waterers

jef8861

Hatching
9 Years
May 5, 2010
Does anyone know where I could purchase about 10 of these? FarmTek wants too much for brand new ones. All I need are the little waterers/nipple. Any suggestions w/b greatly appreciated.

The best price I have found on them including shipping is from QC supply. I was looking at getting 7 of them and with shipping it was something like $18. Not to bad!
smile.png

Love, love, love these darn things! I even had my hours old babies using them, thank goodness for mama hens! Let me tell ya, nothing is cuter than watching a mama teach her babies-and watching her teach them how to use the nipple waterers was the best! lol Here's the link for QC supply and the threaded nipple. I actually prefer these now. Go figure! lol

http://www.qcsupply.com/qcsupply/br...sp?productId=420006&categoryId=&fromPage=cart

There is a BYC member on here that sells them, his name is Neil Grassbaugh. I'm not sure if he has a minimum order or not. You could probably look him up on the user list and PM him. They are way cool.
clap.gif

Quote:
Neato! Thanks very much! Maybe this is a silly question, but how do they work? I get how the nipple deal works...but what do you attach them to? How do you mount them? Etc...

hu.gif

Last edited:
NiceTimeForSomethin'New :

Quote:
Neato! Thanks very much! Maybe this is a silly question, but how do they work? I get how the nipple deal works...but what do you attach them to? How do you mount them? Etc...

hu.gif

Check out my byc page! Very easy and very inexpensive to make!​

Quote:
I ordered from them as well and their customer service was GREAT. I ordered both threaded and the push through ones. They called me Tuesday, the day after I placed my order saying the one was out of stock (I knew that when I ordered it) but that it should be in Wednesday and would ship Wednesday or Thursday and was that all right? Very nice and very FAST.

I LOVE the nipples (I can't believe I just wrote that).
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom