chicken or cock??????

i agree, defo a chicken, at least now you are sure about that when you go to the feed stores!
lol.png

and at that age id say roo, full body poop, but double check the age, if older than 3 months id say POL hen, so double check, and body poop (standing up) and from above would give us all that we need.

My buff looked like that at 4 weeks old and did start crowing at 4 weeks. My australorp had that much comb and wattle and it just started laying eggs at about 22 weeks.
If you are not hearing any rooster noises you might have a chance it is a hen.

Quote:
I don't understand... how do you typo "poop" for "shot"? Those words aren't similar, nor are the keys close together...

But I agree, it'd be nice to get a full-body pic of this one.
smile.png

Quote:
I don't understand... how do you typo "poop" for "shot"? Those words aren't similar, nor are the keys close together...

But I agree, it'd be nice to get a full-body pic of this one.
smile.png

b/c if he typed an I instead of an O, the filter automatically gets rid of the bad word. I've seen thread where people are talking about their dogs and was very confused ubtil I realized the filter was changing the name for female dog to "grump" rofl

Do you mean a hen or a cock? All chickens are chickens.

Hen

thats what I was going to say but they beat me to it.
big_smile.png
chickens are the birds, hens are female chickens and cocks or roosters, are male chickens.​

Back
Top Bottom