Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Aug 1, 2015
Europe
My Coop
My Coop
Howdy y'all,
I'm going to try and post pictures of bubbles and Jace daily so you guys can see them grow up.
If you have a chicken or two you could post daily\weekly pics of, step right up, please, and don't be shy. Just take a photograph of your chicken and post it here so we can all get to know each other's birds.

Bubbles:

Jace:

Last edited:
Bubbles and Jace are adorable! I can definitely see why you are so proud of them.
smile.png

Alex, my precious baby girl with severe "chicken ADHD." She can't seem to focus on anything at any time, and her head is constantly moving! I'm blessed to even get a still shot of her that's NOT blurry.

Avalon the SSH, who just laid her very first egg today! She is turning out already to be a fiercely protective broody, which is completely unexpected. I ended up with some marks on my hands as battle scars!

Quite surprisingly, her egg didn't turn out to be the conventional white color that Hamburgs are known for. Instead, it was tinted and bore resemblance to an elegant rose-colored pearl. I'm proud of my girl!

-Alex

Bubbles and Jace are adorable! I can definitely see why you are so proud of them.
smile.png

Alex, my precious baby girl with severe "chicken ADHD." She can't seem to focus on anything at any time, and her head is constantly moving! I'm blessed to even get a still shot of her that's NOT blurry.

Avalon the SSH, who just laid her very first egg today! She is turning out already to be a fiercely protective broody, which is completely unexpected. I ended up with some marks on my hands as battle scars!

Quite surprisingly, her egg didn't turn out to be the conventional white color that Hamburgs are known for. Instead, it was tinted and bore resemblance to an elegant rose-colored pearl. I'm proud of my girl!

-Alex

Congrats on Avalon's egg! Jace will be 6 months old in 10ish days, so I'm hoping to find bantam eggs soon.

Last edited:
Mine get dirty nostrils all the time, so don't worry about it!
big_smile.png
I guess it's all part of being a farm chicken, right? I thought I would introduce you to a couple more of my birds, if that's alright with you.

Enya the "defect Barnevelder." She's really a pretty cool girl who utilizes her dinosaur-esque growl of a voice to announce her displeasure with something.

My sweet GLW, Kiowa. This girl not only has a reputation as a lap chicken, but she seem to enjoy stretching her neck over my shoulder whenever picked up. SO cute!
love.gif

Oh, and I heard tell that you possibly would be restarting the Ugliest Chicken Contest? I just realized that I have another entry that completely slipped my mind before.....
wink.png

-Alex

Back
Top Bottom