Chicken Photos Thread

Pics
@WVduckchick , he's VERY handsome! I'm so glad to hear that yours have great personalities. Maybe T.Roo turned evil because it was in his genes to be that way? I mean, he was hatchery stock, after all.
big_smile.png

@Ra_ Too cute for words! What breed?

~Alex

My goodness, how impressive!
thumbsup.gif
I have great respect for those who come up with their own breeds, varieties, and feather types.
~Alex

Oh they're beautiful! Do you know anywhere where I can get some?

Thank you.
They are ridiculously expensive pets.
Prices will come down when I have a greater quantity of birds that I want to sell
and when other people start increasing their herds of Tribbles and begin selling them.

$250

Not a pic of my chickens (well, they are in the run), but my new wheeled chicken run which is working so well. It's 4x8' and built on a 2x4" frame with 3/4" holes drilled to receive the pvc pipe hoops and covered in 1x2" hardware cloth. The wheels are from an old lawn mower and are on 1/2" bolts for axles and a rope on each end to pull the whole thing to a new spot every few days. The tarp is fastened to 1x2s and has a hook and snap in each end. I can roll it up and hook the snaps to the wire, to give my peepers more or less sunshine or an umbrella from the rain.

Back
Top Bottom