Chicken Photos Thread

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by BantyChooks, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Alexandra33

Alexandra33 Chillin' With My Peeps

That's wonderful to hear, also for Pebbles' sake. [​IMG] I'm kind of accustomed to the occasional sight of chicken blood, so it doesn't bother me. Do you have any Blu-Kote to deter the others from picking on poor Bubbles? I had to do that for Angel when she suffered a bloody comb. She did look hilarious, though, and I constantly humiliated that girl by calling her "Blue Head" during that time! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -Alex

2. Frindizzle

Frindizzle Guitar Girl <3 Premium Member

Oh no!! Keep us updated.

3. Frindizzle

Hm..... maybe don't post them. :D

4. Frindizzle

5. BantyChooks

BantyChooks Sing Brightly Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 1, 2015
    My Coop
    No, sadly I don't, but it's on my chicken vet care wish list! If anyone is picking in him I'll be putting him back in the sick bay. It's mostly dried now. I'm accustomed to blood and gore too but I figured people came here to see pretty chicken pictures, not a angry-looking sultan with a very bloody head! (no recent pics of him for a while)
    LOL ok, I won't!

ANOTHER bad thing that happened... not to me, but my neighbor, 2 dogs came down from my other neighbor's house and killed one of her turkeys which was gonna be eaten last week but they were too busy, and now she is not edible in the least! she had 2 turkeys and they ate a 50 pound bag of food EVERY WEEK! So the dogs basically ate a 100$ turkey!!!!! I saved the other one, and he is now in a back part of her chicken coop. Atleast they didn't get both.

Oh well, that's enough for depressing news, I got another egg from my new pullets yesterday!!! I think wev'e gotten 5-ish eggs from them now!!!

6. Frindizzle

7. Nalanzoe

Nalanzoe Out Of The Brooder

Oct 12, 2015
    Lynnwood, WA
    This is Minnie and she enjoys roosting on other chickens!

[​IMG]

8. Frindizzle

Aw.... that's cute. :D

9. BantyChooks

Aug 1, 2015
    My Coop

That's soooo cute!!!!!

10. BantyChooks

Aug 1, 2015
    My Coop
    I forgot.... I got a 84 gram egg a few days ago!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by