Chicken Pinned

I will look that up!
I'm pretty sure it's an old towel with leg holes cut in it to take the body weight of the chicken.
chicken sling.jpg

You should get nutri drench. That is great way to get her strength up, and it gives aeration within minuets! I Have never used it before, but I heard in many cases, it can be a life saver! Rooster Booster is good too. I hope she show progression soon! Avery

View attachment 2338096She is eating MUCH better, drinking water, and pooping! She even took 2 steps today! Her tail seems to be straightening back! Also she is chirping so much right now in the grass. She is so happy.
In this picture, her beak is sideways and resembles sicker beak. Is her beak sitting like that, or is it just in that picture? If her beak is like that, did this come up after the dog attack, or did she already have it? It will need treatment if it is constant. She is very cute! Avery

In this picture, her beak is sideways and resembles sicker beak. Is her beak sitting like that, or is it just in that picture? If her beak is like that, did this come up after the dog attack, or did she already have it? It will need treatment if it is constant. She is very cute! Avery
Looking at the picture closer I see what you mean! I went and checked her and it’s not like that now! Phew! I totally see the crooked beak in that pic! Wow! You really caught that detail! So thankful for this group!

A6CCFD1F-CB59-45F8-84AF-A057EF0616BA.jpeg

She is standing! She still looks super hobbled but! Gaining strength. I have been taking her out gently stretching her legs and holding her up so she can walk each day. And bringing one of her coop mates to have with her a couple times a day with supervision so she doesn’t get pecked to death. Got her some electrolytes today and added to her water just now!

Back
Top Bottom