Chicken Plucker Fingers & Home Built Plucker

renegaderidgefarm
I tried to send some info through email.

Micki
Thank you. I sent a PM back to you.

thank you!!!!!! hope i can design and build a decent plucker that everyone can afford amd build!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish me luck everyone!!!!! Randy

Last edited:
Think you for your order. It was just picked up by the mail man. I have never done a turkey so I'm excited to hear back on the results. I have a lady building her own with my fingers to use on duck & she said she would give me feedback on that. This isn't intended for water fowl but I hope it works well for her. I enjoy using it on my chickens though. I had to learn to scald but once I learned to scald it worked great.

Micki: I got your payment today & sent a PM with tracking #.

renegaderidgefarm: Thanks for letting me know. I look forward to seeing your design. I am planning another design also but I don't think the new one being drill powered is a good idea. I will have to see after building it. I intend on it being used in a drill press.

Just a heads up that the price will be increasing on the plucker very soon. Not by much but the planed price will be $20 + shipping & supplies. No increase is expected at this time for the fingers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom