Chicken pot holders

Quote:
Thank you....I can't wait.....these are for a friend for her birthday....I got here into chickens
smile.png
I know I am going to have to get a set for myself.

Quote:
Thank you....I can't wait.....these are for a friend for her birthday....I got here into chickens
smile.png
I know I am going to have to get a set for myself.

Pot holders came in the mail yesterday......LOVE THEM, and I know my friend will too!!!!!!

Thanks so much Teresa

Glenda

I would like to order a set too!
wee.gif
I love the black and white one you did. I'll have to send you a check, I can put that in the mail today. My zip is 46112.
celebrate.gif

Hi - I would like a set of the black and red, like the ones you made for Ms. Jayne. You do beautiful work!

How long does it take to make a set? I'm trying to get ideas for prizes/raffle items for our chickenstock, and I'd really like to get things chicken-related, and help out other BYC members at the same time.
smile.png

I am currently flocked with orders. With school starting (I'm a teacher), this week has been a "no crochet" week. I can usually do one pot holder a night (it takes about 2-3 hours according to the type of flower and if my 3 yr old is sitting in my lap--lol). I currently have 6 sets of them plus a hot pad, pan handler, and towel to complete. I am hoping to put a huge dent in these orders this weekend. I can complete some more sets, but it may be 2 weeks before I get started on them. Of course, I don't expect any payments until I get started on them (even though some of you are prepaying). If you are still interested, I will add you to my list and pm you when I get started. Just LMK and thanks for your interest!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom