Chicken pot holders

mcjerdensfarm

Songster
13 Years
Apr 12, 2009
Tishomingo, MS
I've had a couple of requests for these pot holders so I thought I would post here. I can make these in different color combinations. I use 100% worsted 4 ply cotton. Each one is a double layer thickness.

Front
27814_pot1.jpg

Back
27814_pot2.jpg

edited to include shipping cost

$10.00 (including shipping) for each set of 2 pot holders--sent first class in a large brown envelope. I also can remove the flower and add a heart or other motif--or just leave it blank. Let me know if if you are interested. Other color combinations will be posted as they are completed.

I've decided to use a small button for the eyes on these. They should not be a problem because the "body--not head" is used to pick up hot items.

Last edited:
this is so cute, I used to make watermellon potholders, I forgot all about making stuff like this! The chickens are adorable and anyone would be lucky to get one of your cute chicken potholders!!!!!

Quote:
I'm working on some different color combinations. I'll be posting more pics in the next couple of days--black/red is the one I'm currently working on so you can let me know
big_smile.png

Um--I do crochet myself--would it be possible to pay you for the pattern? If I promised not to sell any but just make them for myself?

I hope this isn't an inappropriate request.

I can't sleep it is the middle of the night so maybe I am having a little brain fog!

In any event, they are really cute.

Catherine

Quote:
This has already been brought up in another thread. This pattern comes from "Whimsical Pot Holders" and has a copyright. It was a 2008 Annies Attic booklet (that I am in search of because I only have 2 pages). I don't really want to break any rules
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom