Chicken pot holders

Yea!!! That was fast! I thank you and can't wait for them to arrive so I can show them off.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
I told you I would try to get caught up this weekend
smile.png
. They would have been in the mail this morning, but---I kinda overslept
roll.png
and the post office here closes at 11. I got up at 10:45. Just let me know when you get them and I hope you like them!
big_smile.png

My Chickens just arrived and they are wonderful!!! I want another set when you have time please. Yellow/black/red???
I think you do beautiful work!
bow.gif

Quote:
Thank you--I'm so glad you like them! Do you want a yellow/black set like the ones I just did for you, or do you want more red accents?? LMK
lol.png

Quote:
I can put you on my list--just let me know what colors you would like (I'm not limited to the colors posted--the colors can match your decor). I will just pm you when I get started
wink.png

Coconut--I've started on yours

Miss Jayne--LMK the colors of those I'm doing for you

Luvin Life--You are next
big_smile.png

Sjisty--I haven't forgotten your black w/dark red
smile.png

ok cool! i want 4 i think. can you do ones with black/white variegated yarn? with a red comb? and i was thinking maybe one that looked like a buff orpington? hmmm maybe two of each....

Quote:
Thank you--I'm so glad you like them! Do you want a yellow/black set like the ones I just did for you, or do you want more red accents?? LMK
lol.png

Quote:
I can put you on my list--just let me know what colors you would like (I'm not limited to the colors posted--the colors can match your decor). I will just pm you when I get started
wink.png

Coconut--I've started on yours

Miss Jayne--LMK the colors of those I'm doing for you

Luvin Life--You are next
big_smile.png

I would love to reverse the colors!

Sjisty--I haven't forgotten your black w/dark red
smile.png

Quote:
What type of flower on the orpington--I can do tan/buff with brown accents for them and a sunflower--or just leave the flower off. Black varigated with black/red accents. LMK--I'm writing you down and will pm you when I get started on them
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom