Chicken Purses - Photos

Quote:
I dug out my other fabric. I do have Red tractors.
smile.png

1996_farmall.jpg

This makes up a great bag. Let me know if you are interested.

Quote:
The purses are approx. 12.5 inches x 9 inches.

The totes have a pocket.

I'll PM you the details.

Miss Prissy, WOW! Nice bags. And my DD laughed at me when I said I wanted to sew a chicken themed bag. I am inspired to get on it after the Christmas presents are done. Thanks for sharing.

Miss Prissy, you never cease to amaze me!! I told dh that you can't possibly watch t.v. at all to do so much.
lol.png
They are beautiful.

OH, I am a movie junkie. My husband gave me a small flat screen tv and an inexpensive DVD player one year for Christmas for my kitchen. I put movies in that I like and I listen to them while I work. I don't have to look at them to know what is going on and I get to enjoy the good parts while I am ironing or pinning pieces together.
big_smile.png

I am soooooo excited about that yellow and black one!!!! Looking very forward to that when you can get to it Angie!! Wow, your work is extremely professional looking, very, very nice!!!

That little girl's outfit from Etsy is darling!! That person did a nice job too. I have found so many nice things on that site, clever idea whoever thought to make a "home made" site!!

I was on the marymaxim.com site the other day (hope it wasnt Herrschners.com since I looked at that one too!!) but I think it was the MaryMaxim one and they have alot of the John Deere material on there on sale, in the clearance setion, even some pink with the green tractors..just fyi.

Again, really nice looking bags Miss Prissy, you should sell the heck out of them!!!
wink.png

I REALLY liked # 4,5 & 6 in the black & white. Can you PM me some info? I know you're busy and such, but what CAN'T you do?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom