Chicken Shaming!

IMG_0285.JPG
Uh, did I mention that Mr Smoker is a BIG GREEN EGG! :eek:
Do you think she will get the connection? :)

She is emulating alright. She also has claimed her own "suite" and sleeps in one of the nesting boxes. (Probably because she does not really know what it is there for :rolleyes: )
The other girls have to wait for "house keeping" to come and clean the rooms before they will go in and lay.
I saw there is a Buff Orpington thread now I guess I'll have to start lamenting on that on. But I hope her shaming ends soon.

My girls got a few chicken nuggets today for a treat. I had a nice talk with them about how good they taste!

On an up note: I grabbed a few and measured their pubic bones, I can get 2 1/2 fingers between them.

My girls got a few chicken nuggets today for a treat. I had a nice talk with them about how good they taste!

On an up note: I grabbed a few and measured their pubic bones, I can get 2 1/2 fingers between them.
Wow, on all of them? That's layer distance unless your fingers are very very tiny?

I was trying to measure every so often too. They keep giving me this look like an embarrassed teenager. "Moooom, not if front of the others! Gugh (eye roll)"

Back
Top Bottom