Chicken SPa! Buff Orpingtons

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by blacktailsmom, Jan 17, 2011.

1. blacktailsmom

blacktailsmom Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2009
    So this morning, we were able to do things we really wanted to do with our pets. It was cold and wet, so we brought our Silver Laced Wyandottes and Buff Orptingtons inside for a spa session. Thanks to paying attention to the posts here, we were able to find which breed really fit our family of cuddlers.

[​IMG][/img]
    [​IMG][/img]

I hope the pictures come up. This was NOT the scene with our RIRs .... and it is so wonderful that we have been able to find and use all of the expertise on these boards to make this a fun and rewarding experience! Yay BYC!!!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    Aww looks like they are enjoying being pampered. Love that color of nail polish! Today is cold and horrible and rainy here maybe I should go grab that mean ol blue rooster and paint his nails LOL! He probably wouldn't care as long as I fed him treats.

3. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    I am glad I am not the only one who has painted a chicken toenail. Not that I would admit it to chicken outsiders.

What pretty chooks!

4. BHep

BHep Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2010
    Faison, NC
    [​IMG]

I AM NOT SHOWING THIS TO MY KIDS~~~ [​IMG] I will NEVER hear the end of it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by