Chicken Stow Away!

cheeptrick

Songster
12 Years
May 1, 2007
New Hampshire
My chickens have been hopping into the car while we are getting ready to leave. We went driving down the road the other day and heard this bawk bawk from the back seat and lo and behold a chicken had jumped into the car!
They are so friendly now that they are laying...we are loving them more than ever!
he.gif

I'm a member of our local free cycle and someone came to pick up some free STUFF and my chickens got in their car! I wasn't here...but they absolutely cracked up and emailed me that my chickens wanted to come home with them...wanted to know if the chickens were FREE too!!
th.gif

I've got to be careful...she's trying to ESCAPE!
he.gif

That is hilarious. If any one of my chickens jumped in I would have a fit. Had one jump on the car to leave clear coat scratches and after hours of buffing you can still see them!!! Let's just say that chicken will never jump on another car.

Ours do that, too. I'm going to start carrying a camera all the time, because when unloading groceries recently I walked back out to find four hens in the back of my van, and the dog in the driver's seat! What a great picture it would've been; I just wasn't quite quick enough!

Back
Top Bottom