CHICKEN SWAP- JUNE 13 HAMPTON FALLS, NH

i plan on being there. i'm hoping there will be more people who will want to buy tye-dye. i think it will be a max of 45 minutes for me to get to this one.

this one i will have to restrain myself from getting any more birds. the dh has been asking me who is staying and how many should be going. i only have 19 birds right now and most of them are chicks under 5 weeks old. (i didn't tell him i have 20 chicks i ordered but waiting on a confirmation)

Chickie'sMoma :

i plan on being there. i'm hoping there will be more people who will want to buy tye-dye. i think it will be a max of 45 minutes for me to get to this one.

this one i will have to restrain myself from getting any more birds. the dh has been asking me who is staying and how many should be going. i only have 19 birds right now and most of them are chicks under 5 weeks old. (i didn't tell him i have 20 chicks i ordered but waiting on a confirmation)

oh boy!! LOL​

I'd like to go, but I made a promise that I would be at Keene on the 14th..... ya know the far side of the world!
ep.gif

So two in one weekend at opposite sides of the state isn't so appealing.. sorry.

my little roo is king of the castle, went in to check on him with all those girls and he was on top of the waterer, little sh**

Looks like I can make this one! I don't have a tball game until 3:30pm woohoo. Dunno what I will have if anything but I can always use the socialization!!

Back
Top Bottom